High School Scholars Programs (HSSP)
To support the first-generation low- income scholars in Santa Ana in pursuing a career. Together we will support our scholars with opportunities and resources to become competitive applicants and gain acceptance into college.
- 1-on-1 Mentorships
- Scholastic Assessment Test. (SAT) Prep
- Assistance with College Applications
- Parent and Student workshops
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Field trips to University
- Community Service Opportunities
- Class meets 2 Saturdays per month
- Complete 20 hours of community service
- Complete 12 hours of Study Hall
- Complete Homework
- Meet with your mentor
- Attend Field Trips
Enroll now and become a part of the ALMA HSSP Program. Students who complete the program are eligible for scholarships such as the UCI Summer Premed Program and more!
Interested in applying? Fill out our application ALMA HSSP Mentee Application
The application is due by September 5, 2018. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Check out our Instagram page for updates at ALMA HSSP
Program Meets AUG. 25TH 2018 – APRIL 27TH 2019
Location: Madison Elementary
Environmental Justice Internship
Chicanos/Latinos for Community Medicine and the Latino Medical Student Association at UCI in Collaboration with MPNA-GREEN Presented:
DREAM High School Scholars Conference on April 28, 2018